REGISTRATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
M, W, Th, F 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
(closed 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. daily)
Please follow the steps below to enroll your child. Once you have ALL REQUIRED documents, please call 412-373-5705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Grade level enrollment packets can be found on the right hand side of this page in .pdf format. Enrollment packets are also available in the vestibule outside the registration office.
- Visit the Skyward New Student Online Enrollment portal and register an account.
- Once you have received your account information via email login to Skyward using the enclosed username and password.
- Follow the step by step instructions.
The following documents are needed at the time of your appointment.
GRADES 1 THROUGH 12
- CURRENT, lease, mortgage statement or deed
- PA Drivers License with current Monroeville or Pitcairn address.
- One (1) additional proof of residency (i.e., current utility bill, Government award letter, vehicle registration, bank statement, occupancy permit)
- Child's birth certificate, passport, or Baptismal Certificate (must present original)
- Immunization Records
- Latest report card (grades 1-8), transcript (grade 9-12)
- Parent Statement of Suspension & Expulsion Notification
- Request for Records
- Authorization for Verification of Address (Release of Information Agreement)