Please follow the steps below to enroll your child. Once you have ALL REQUIRED documents, please call 412-373-5705 to make an appointment. Grade level enrollment packets can be found on the right hand side of this page in .pdf format. Enrollment packets are also available in the vestibule outside the registration office.
- Visit the Skyward New Student Online Enrollment portal and register an account.
- Once you have received your account information via email login to Skyward using the enclosed username and password.
- Follow the step by step instructions.
Once you submit your online enrollment, please call (412) 373-5705 to set up a registration appointment. The following documents are needed at the time of your appointment.
GRADES 1 THROUGH 12
- CURRENT, lease, mortgage statement or deed
- Two (2) additional proofs of residency (i.e., PA driver's license, current utility bill, Government award letter, vehicle registration, bank statement, occupancy permit)
- Child's birth certificate, passport, or Baptismal Certificate (must present original)
- Immunization Records
- Latest report card (grades 1-8), transcript (grade 9-12)
- Parent Statement of Suspension & Expulsion Notification
- Request for Records
- Authorization for Verification of Address (Release of Information Agreement)