Postsecondary Education/Training Resources
3. PA Career Cruising -
you will need your school login to access your Career Cruising account information.
4. D.R.E.A.M. Partnership
- The mission of the D.R.E.A.M. Partnership is to develop a selection of post-secondary educational opportunities, including dormitory options, which lead to independent living and employment for students with intellectual disabilities in Pennsylvania.
Independent Living Resources
1. ACCESS Transportation - (412) 562-5353
3. Allegheny County Special Needs Registry
- The Special Needs Registry is a volunteer registry of information by those with a mental or physical disability that would be helpful for emergency personnel to know when responding to a crisis.
4. DON (Center for Independent Living)
- DON is a consumer controlled, nonprofit organization in Western Pennsylvania, empowering people with disabilities to live as independently as they choose.
1. 2018 ACHIEVA Family Trust Speaker Series
- Click on this link to begin planning for your child's financial future. The webinars on this site are archived and can be viewed as they are needed to support your financial planning.
Office of Vocational Rehabilitation