Our primary objective is to provide a safe and secure learning environment for the students, faculty and staff. This will be accomplished by fostering open channels of communications and a team concept with the teachers, administrators and parents which is essential to identifying and resolving potential problems.
Operational Plan and Overview
The School District Police is composed of experienced police officers from various accredited State, County and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies. The officers' presence in the District shall project a professional uniformed officer who is receptive to students, faculty, staff and parents. The officers will continue to implement the existing policies. The significant increase in the number of experienced law enforcement officers will permit a greater emphasis to be placed on the following:
- Visitors Entering School Property.
- Perimeter (i.e. Exterior Doors and Parking Areas)
- Student Activities
- Sports, and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Potential Conflicts and Signs of Bullying
- Security at all Schools in the Gateway School District
Go Gators !!