Human Resources / Personnel
The Human Resources Department’s Mission is to provide the necessary human resources and organizational culture to support the District’s mission to provide the best education possible for each and every student.
We are dedicated to:
- Attracting, developing, and retaining the best qualified employees
- Facilitating change and the pursuit of excellence in all employee related programs and processes
- Advocating a culture of professionalism and respect for all employees to ensure a highly engaged workforce
- Taking accountability for human resources operational and administrative excellence
- Customer Service: We provide high quality service to each other, our employees and other stakeholders
- Commitment: We foster a culture of responsiveness, accountability, and professionalism
- Integrity: We behave ethically, honestly and respectfully towards our employees and other stakeholders
Non- Discrimination Policy -
Gateway School District will not discriminate in its education programs, activities, or employment practices, based on race, color, age, national origin, gender, religion, ancestry, disability,genetic information, union membership or any other legally protected classification. Announcement of this policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and Sections 5043 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.