Skyward for parents
Skyward is Gateway School District's Student Information System providing access to grades, schedule, attendance, health records and more. Parents and guardians can each log in to Skyward with their own unique accounts.
Click Login to Skyward to access your Family Account. Select Classic Login.
Need to reset your account? Click Reset Skyward Password if you are not able to login to Skyward and wish to reset your account. You will receive an E-Mail with information on how to complete the reset proccess.
- Account Information: Update your account information by clicking on the My Account link in your Family Access (top right hand corner next to your name). Select to receive email notifications for Daily Attendance and Grading Emails/Progress Reports.
- District Communications: Access the Skylert tab (located on the left vertical menu bar). Be sure all boxes are checked to receive important communications from the district and your children's schools. You can chose where you would like this information to be sent, i.e., home phone, work phone, cell, email, text, etc.
- Schedule and Bus information can be found under the Schedule and Busing tabs.
- Grades can be found under Gradebook. Click on the blue grade percentage for each subject to view assignments, tests, quizes, etc.
- Report cards can be found under the Portfolio tab.